The North Tarrant Bluebonnet IAAP Chapter (NTBC) was chartered on May 9, 2006. Today we represent office and administrative professionals in the north and northeastern sections of Tarrant County, Fort Worth, Texas.
We are an active, fun and progressive group of professionals, learning and networking together at our monthly program meetings, as well as other seminars and conventions. We welcome you to join us the third Tuesday of each month as we learn and grow together.
Learn more about Membership and join NTBC and IAAP today!
Benefits of an IAAP Membership
For 70 years, the International Association of Administrative Professionals has been helping office professionals reach their career goals through education, community building and leadership development.
Our certification programs are recognized as the industry standard of proficiency. Our educational programs, including OPTIONS Training, help admins advance their careers without putting their life on hold. With three annual conferences a year, members have numerous opportunities to learn and grow, not just at their job but in their life. We produce three different publications that go out to our members, which impart cutting-edge information about today's office.
If you've been searching for a community to help you thrive in today's office culture, you've come to the right place. Come join us as we create a better workplace, one admin at a time.
- Member discount on purchases through IAAP on education and professional development resource materials
- Discounts on registration of any IAAP sponsored international level training workshops, seminars, conferences and conventions.
- Discounts on registration for the Certified Administrative Professional or the Certified Professional Secretary exams
- Subscription to: OfficePro magazine, OfficePro Express, an e-newsletter full of research, trends and technology information; IAAP Connections, the association’s monthly e-newsletter
- Full access to the IAAP Web Community, an online social network for IAAP members...and more.